Saturday, August 15, 2009

Introduction

Here lately I have gotten interested in my family history. I have some information about my mom's side also but I decided to start with my last name, Cornett and share some of the information that I have on the Cornett clain. One of my family members typed out the Cornett genealogy back in the 1970's and gave a copy to many of the family. My dad has a copy of this book and he got it out for me and I started reading it and putting information on my computer about it and doing research. Genealogy and history really interest me and sometimes I think I picked the wrong majoy in college. LOL! Any input from other's who have information on the Cornett genealogy, I encourage you to share it with me and others. It's always nice to meet family and learn more about where you came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment